Joinerville, TexasJoinerville is seven miles west of Henderson on Hwy 64 and was originally called Cyril, then Miller or Miller Schoolhouse. When Dad Joiner's Daisy Bradford #3 hit oil in 1930, the grateful citizens renamed the town Joinerville. Joinerville was built solely on the success of the well and is now a small, quiet place to raise a family.
The Gaston Museum is located on SH 64 at Joinerville and is loaded with local history.
An Oil Field Driving Tour can be scheduled through the museum.
Cemeteries located nearby
Mt. Hope Cemetery
Pleasant Hill Cemetery